If you are anything like me, you love freshly baked goodies around the holidays, but rarely have the time to make them. I’m always looking for easy, yet delish options to keep my family happy and full in the winter months. This season I’m excited to team up with Immaculate Baking Company to share a bread pudding recipe using their cinnamon rolls and icing. I love this recipe because, not only is it delicious and super simple, but I usually already have the ingredients on hand. It’s a great treat to whip up for a special breakfast or holiday dessert.
Available at Whole Foods, Immaculate Baking Company’s mission to create wholesome baking products, many of which are certified gluten-free or organic. As a regular (re: obsessive) Whole Foods shopper, I love having quality options for cake mixes, pre-made cookie dough, as well as canned biscuits and cinnamon rolls. Plus, in the month of November, spend $10 on Immaculate Baking Company products and save $3 via the Whole Foods app! Ready to try the recipe? Check it out below!
1 package of Immaculate Baking Company Cinnamon Rolls (makes 5 rolls & is located in the dairy section at Whole Foods)
1 1/2 cups of milk
2/3 cups of sugar
4 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of raisins
– Preheat oven to 350°
– Bake the Immaculate Baking Company Cinnamon Rolls according to the directions (18-20 minutes)
– While the cinnamon rolls bake, prepare the bread pudding mixture.
– In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
– Once the cinnamon rolls are baked, remove from oven and let cool.
– Tear all 5 cinnamon rolls into bite-sized pieces and place into a medium sized baking dish.
– Toss the raisins into the cinnamon roll pieces.
– Pour the prepared mixture into the dish until the cinnamon roll pieces are just barely covered (you may have a little extra). Using a spoon, gently press down on the cinnamon rolls to ensure each piece is covered with the mixture.
– Let sit for 20 minutes, letting the cinnamon roll pieces soak up the mixture.
– Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350° (or until the casserole is cooked all the way through).
– Let slightly cool, then add the the Immaculate Baking Company icing.
– Serve warm and enjoy!
Want to try out other dishes? Check out Immaculate Baking Company’s website for fun recipe ideas!
I have been compensated by Immaculate Baking for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.